Simplete is a 2 lb a day supplement that features everything your horse needs except hay & water.
A perfect combination of Oats, Extruded Soybeans, Probiotics & Prebiotics, Omega 3 Oils and the vitamin-mineral-probiotic-joint-hoof health package of Trifecta, Simplete is truly simple, complete and concentrated nutrition for your horse.
The High Performance formula integrates a complete joint supplement featuring 5,000 mg of Glucosamine, 5,000 mg of MSM and 100 mg of Hyaluronic Acid AND a complete hoof supplement providing 32 mg of biotin along with Methionine & Zinc.
- Promotes Shiny Coats – Extruded Soybeans & Soy Oils
- Helps Reduce Inflammation – Flax Seed Oil (High in Omega 3’s)
- Aids In Healthy Gut Activity – Probiotics, Probiotics & Live Yeast Cultures
- Promotes Strong Immune Function – Complete NW Vitamin & Mineral Package including Organic Selenium, Lysine & elevated levels of Vitamin C, Vitamin E & Magnesium
- Helps Maintain Vibrant, Strong Horses – Oats Providing Energy & Fiber
- Helps Grow Stout Hooves – High Performance features a complete hoof supplement including Biotin, Methionine & Zinc.
- Aids In Keeping Flexible Joints – Including 5,000 mg of Glucosamine & MSM and 100 mg of Hyaluronic Acid!
- Promotes Happy Horses – Horses love the taste!
2lbs a day can revolutionize your feeding program. Simplete is appropriate for horses over 18 months of age including pregnant mares, stallions and minis.
Oats, Extruded Soybeans, Selenium Yeast, Yeast Culture, Salt, Flaxseed Oil, Soybean Oil, Canola Oil, d-l Methionine, D-l Lysine, dl-calcium phosphate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 , Vitamin E, Vitamin B12 , Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Folic Acid, d-Calcium Panthenate, Choline Chloride, D-Biotin, Magnesium Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Monocalcium/Dicalcium phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron proteinate, , Manganous oxide, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc proteinate, Glucosamine HCL, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylenediamine Diahydiodide, Cobalt sulfate, Cobalt proteinate, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus planetarium, Streptococcus faecium, Lactobacillus cassei, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Feeding Instructions – for horses over 18 months of age:
For each 500lbs of body weight, feed 1 lb per day
1 lb = 2 of the enclosed cups.
For a 1000 lb horse, feed 2lbs (4 cups) per day
Fed ½ dose in the morning and ½ dose at night