Simplete is a 2 lb a day supplement that features everything your horse needs except hay & water. A perfect combination of Oats, Extruded Soybeans, Pro & Prebiotics, Omega 3 Oils and the vitamin-mineral Horse Guard, Simplete is truly simple, complete and concentrated nutrition for your horse.
The Senior/Active formula adds 3,000 mg of Glucosamine + 3,000 mg of MSM for joint health along with elevated levels of Lysine, Vitamin C & Vitamin E and Magnesium for the little extra nutritional boost that hard-working and older horses need.
- Promotes Shiny Coats – Extruded Soybeans & Soy Oils
- Helps Reduce Inflammation – Flax Seed Oil (High in Omega 3’s) with MSM and Glucosamine for joint support.
- Aids in Healthy Gut Activity – Probiotics, Probiotics & Live Yeast Cultures
- Promotes Strong Immune Function – Complete Horse Guard Vitamin & Mineral Package including Organic Selenium, Lysine & elevated levels of Vitamin C, Vitamin E & Magnesium
- Helps Maintain Vibrant, Strong Horses – Oats Providing Energy & Fiber
- Aids in Keeping Flexible Joints – Glucosamine & MSM
- Promotes Happy Horses – Horses love the taste!
A mere 2lbs a day can revolutionize your feeding program. Simplete is appropriate for horses over 18 months of age including pregnant mares, stallions and minis.
Guaranteed Analysis per pound
|Crude protein min||14.0%||Salt Max||1.1%|
|Crude fat min||17.0%||Selenium||min 1.5mg/lb = 3.3 ppm|
|Crude fiber max||10.0%||Lysine||5000 mg/lb|
|Calcium min||1%||Vitamin C||1500 mg/lb|
|Calcium max||1.30%||Vitamin E||500 IU/lb|
|Phosphororus min||.9%||Glucosamine||1500 mg/lb|
|Salt min||.8%||Lactobacillus Acidophilus,
|min 56,500,000 CFU/LB|
Oats, Extruded Soybeans, Selenium Yeast, Yeast Culture, Salt, Flaxseed Oil, Soybean Oil, Canola Oil, d-l Methionine, D-l Lysine, dl-calcium phosphate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 , Vitamin E, Vitamin B12 , Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Folic Acid, d-Calcium Panthenate, Choline Chloride, D-Biotin, Magnesium Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Monocalcium/Dicalcium phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron proteinate, , Manganous oxide, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc proteinate, Glucosamine HCL, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane, Ethylenediamine Diahydiodide, Cobalt sulfate, Cobalt proteinate, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus planetarium, Streptococcus faeciu, Lactobacillus cassei, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Feeding Instructions – for horses over 18 months of age:
For each 500lbs of body weight, feed 1 lb per day
1 lb = 2 of the enclosed cups.
For a 1000 lb horse, feed 2lbs (4 cups) per day
Fed ½ dose in the morning and ½ dose at night. Horses digest feed better when fed in small quantities.
Designed for horses that can chew hay.