Designed for horses:
- That got a little thin over the winter
- Subjected to travel and competition stress
- Older horses who just can’t keep on weight
- Neglected “rescue” horses, or horses recovering from illness/surgery
Super Weight Gain will put weight on horses the healthy way.
This is the first and best horse weight-gain product on the market by far. Here is why: Most “weight gain” products consist of only fat and fiber. While these calories help put weight on horses, there is a lot more to be done. Super Gain provides all of the nutrients listed below:
1. Vitamin & Minerals – Horse Guard’s proven balance which boosts the immune system and a horse’s ability to properly retain weight which no other “weight-gain” product offers.
2. Gut Health – Bacterial and Yeast Inoculants to improve digestibility and stabilize gut activity. They give the gut resistance to disease and increase digestive efficiency. Especially important during stressor events such as transportation, showing, pregnancy, weaning, foaling, old age, heat stress, and medical stress.
3. Protein – Full Energy Extruded Soybeans are the highest quality protein known and provide an extremely high quality energy source. Both nutrients are essential for horses to build muscle and add weight.
4. Vitamin E & Organic Selenium – Critical elements in overcoming and recovering from stress. Organic Selenium is the only natural form of selenium. Vitamin E works with selenium providing stress resistance and powering horse health.
5. Fat – The basic building block of weight gain and performance. Soy oils provide the calories necessary for weight gain and performance.
Nutrient Per Pound
|Crude Protein||min 35%|
|Crude Fat||min 15%|
|Crude Fiber||max 5%|
|Vitamin A||10,000 IU||Phosphorus-P||720 mg|
|Vitamin D3||4,000 IU||Iron – FE||100 mg|
|Vitamin E||1,000 IU||Copper – CU||30 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||25 mg||Magnesium – Mg||350 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||44 mg||Manganese – Mn||175 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||30 mg||Zinc – ZN||400 mg|
|Vitamin B12||150 mcg||Iodine – I||4 mg|
|Vitamin C||252 mg||Selenium – SE||6 mg|
|Folic Acid||3,650 mcg||Cobalt – CO||6 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid||38 mg||Methoinine||5,675 mg|
|Choline Chloride||125 mg||Yeast Culture||6,810mg|
|Biotin||9 mg||Saccharomyces cerevisiae||min 34 billion CFU|
Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, and Lactobacillus plantarum
|min- 500 million CFUs|
Ground Extruded Whole Soybeans, dl Methionine, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Folic Acid, D-Calcium Panthenate, Choline Chloride, D-Biotin, Magnesium Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Monocalcium/Dicalcium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Oroteinate, Ethylenediamine Diahydiodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Cobalt Proteinate, Direct Fed Microorganisms- Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, and Lactobacillus plantarum, Live Yeast Culture Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
Feed 4 ounces per 500 lbs of current body weight per day. Four ounce scoop enclosed. A horse that weighs 1000 lbs, should receive 8 ounces a day.